At Amber hotels we give special emphasis to environment and ecology. We constantly work towards providing facilities to our guests without compromising on the environment.
Our efforts include the following:
- Compact fluorescent lights (CFL) are used as these are excellent sources of energy-efficient lighting that provide as much light as a conventional bulb. It leads to reduction of carbon dioxide, nitrogen oxide and sulphur dioxide (all of which contribute to global warming) in the atmosphere.
- The key tag energy saver system helps conserve energy in rooms when the guest is away.
- Natural lighting is well utilised. This helps reduce power consumption dramatically.
- The latest in air-conditioning technology called VRV II has been utilised. This new Japanese technology reduces energy consumption for air-conditioning by as much as 40%.
- Solar panels have been utilised to heat water, thus, eliminating the emission of greenhouse gases.